- 7 Lawsuits to Watch Out For Right Now June 3, 2020As businesses re-open, many may be opening their doors to legal troubles. Make sure you've stayed on the right side of the law throughout the crisis.
- What Sylvester Stallone Has Taught Me About Business June 2, 2020Seven qualities I've learned from the legend (without actually knowing him).
- Here Are Legitimate Fundraisers Helping Damaged and Destroyed Small Businesses June 2, 2020Three ways to help entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- The Surprising High-Performance Habit That Entrepreneurs Can Use to Survive (and Thrive) During Any Crisis June 2, 2020When chaos or a crisis is knocking on your door, making a simple tweak can make a world of difference.
- Facebook is Losing Business and Getting Slammed by Civil Rights Leaders June 2, 2020Facebook's decision to leave up a post by President Trump threatening "when the looting starts, the shooting starts" in reference to the George Floyd protests is continuing to damage the company's reputation.
- 5 Ways You Can Develop a Brand June 2, 2020The co-founder of Label the Agency shares her brand development tips to help entrepreneurs save time and money.
Do you need to talk it out? ........
- Latin America carries rising burden of global COVID-19 cases June 2, 2020Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsJun 02, 2020About 250,000 of 732,000 recent global cases were in Latin America.
- Nursing homes site of 40% of US COVID-19 deaths June 2, 2020Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsJun 02, 2020Deaths have topped 40,000 in US nursing homes or long-term care facilities, a new analysis suggests.
- News Scan for Jun 02, 2020 June 2, 2020Doctors' mental health in COVID-19Recovered COVID-19 patients
Professional Business Web Design ....
- Big in China and tiny in the U.S., Fast Retailing seen weathering pandemic June 3, 2020The coronavirus pandemic is shredding the global apparel industry, stripping hundreds of billions of dollars from sales and thrusting big names like J.Crew into bankruptcy protection.
- Google faces $5 billion lawsuit in U.S. for tracking 'private' internet use June 3, 2020Google was sued on Tuesday in a proposed class action accusing the internet search company of illegally invading the privacy of millions of users by pervasively tracking their internet use through browsers set in "private" mode.
- U.S. FAA chief to testify at Senate hearing on Boeing 737 MAX June 3, 2020U.S. Federal Aviation Administration chief Steve Dickson will testify June 17 before a U.S. Senate panel on certification of the Boeing 737 MAX that was involved in two fatal crashes in five months that killed 346 people.
- Wells Fargo stops giving loans to most independent car dealerships June 3, 2020Wells Fargo & Co will stop providing loans to a majority of its independent auto dealer customers due to the economic challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, a spokeswoman said on Tuesday.
- Tech advocacy group's lawsuit says Trump's order on social media is unconstitutional June 3, 2020An advocacy group backed by the tech industry sued President Donald Trump on Tuesday over his executive order that would weaken a law protecting online platforms including social media companies that label or fact-check his posts.
- After Facebook staff walkout, Zuckerberg defends no action on Trump posts June 3, 2020Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg told employees on Tuesday that he stood by his decision not to challenge inflammatory posts by U.S. President Donald Trump, refusing to give ground a day after staff members staged a rare public protest.
- Oil hits three-month high over hopes for output cuts June 3, 2020Oil rose on Wednesday to a near three-month high amid optimism that major producers will extend production cuts as the world recovers from the coronavirus pandemic.
Buy Bitcoin Now!!!!!
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center June 3, 2020HHS-2020-ACF-ACYF-CY-1801
- Independent Scientist Award (Parent K02 - Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed) June 3, 2020PA-20-174
- Rural Health Research Dissemination June 3, 2020HRSA-21-025
- Judicial Education June 3, 2020693JJ920R000017
- U.S. Embassy Jakarta PAS Annual Program Statement June 3, 2020PAS-JAKARTA-FY20-02
DATA DRIVEN INVESTING FROM HOME.........
- Bigin from Zoho is CRM Software for Small Business and Freelancers June 2, 2020Zoho recently launched Bigin, an automated CRM sales pipeline specifically designed for small businesses and even freelancers who want to get away from tracking clients on spreadsheets.
- How to Do a Competitive Analysis June 2, 2020A competitive analysis is the key to finding business opportunities and competing smartly against other companies. Here's how to do a competitive analysis.
- 46% of Small Businesses Worry About Cash Shortages on Reopening June 2, 2020A new survey from LendingTree reveals nearly half of all small business owners worry about cash flow problems as they're reopening across the country.
- How to Build Business Credit Fast June 2, 2020When you establish a business credit history you could get better loan terms and vendor contracts. Learn our proven techniques to build business credit.
- Register.com Upgrades Platform, Discontinues Some Legacy Products June 1, 2020Register.com is providing more tools at better price points for small businesses.
- 21+ Best Market Research Tools June 1, 2020Check out our list of 21+ market research tools including market research software to help your small business beat out its fiercest competitors.
Communicate With Your Clients and Improve Sales....
- How to claim refund from IEPF? (Unclaimed dividends, stocks) June 1, 2020Have you ever thought what happens to all those unclaimed dividends, shares or any money which was lost in scams or frauds? It might also happen that your grandparents or parents have made some investments and you are not aware about it? How to find it out and claim it back? The answer is IEPF, […]
- What happens when stock gets delisted from stock market? May 19, 2020Today, we will see what exactly happens when a stock is delisted from stock market? What happens to the shareholders and how they get the money back for their shares? To understand de-listing, first let’s understand meaning of “Listing” So when a private company wants to be become a public limited company and offer its […]
- Why that IDIOT is RICH and I am not ? May 6, 2020I got a call from one of my friends. He was feeling down in life and wanted some help on how to deal with the current negative scenario, he asked me some questions and requested for some coaching, he started with questions like How can I make more money? How can I have a blog […]
Affordable Web Hosting ....
- Cost Saving and the Freezing of Corporate Pension Plans -- by Joshua D. Rauh, Irina Stefanescu, Stephen P. Zeldes
- COVID-19 Doesn't Need Lockdowns to Destroy Jobs: The Effect of Local Outbreaks in Korea -- by Sangmin Aum, Sang Yoon (Tim) Lee, Yongseok Shin
- The Great Migration of Black Americans from the US South: A Guide and Interpretation -- by William J. Collins
- Measuring the Effect of Student Loans on College Persistence -- by David Card, Alex Solis
Learn how to build apps from home......
- Kelley Earnhardt Miller on How Her Racing Team Maintains Its Drive to Win May 31, 2020The co-owner and general manager of JR Motorsports is also the author of 'Drive: 9 Lessons to Win in Business and in Life.'
- Win the Uphill Battle for Success with Business Funding for Women May 17, 2020These tips on loans and grants can help.
- 10 Successful Women in STEM & Tech Share How They Are Balancing Life and Work During Covid-19 May 15, 2020Timely leadership advice from these female executives.
- How One Entrepreneur's Bamboo Bikes Are Changing Lives (and the Environment) in Ghana May 8, 2020Jessica Abo sits down with the CEO and founder of Ghana Bamboo Bikes Initiative.
- To Fuel Inclusive Entrepreneurship, Give Communities a Voice May 6, 2020Women and people of color have the ideas. They just need opportunity, capital and support to reach the next level.
- A Leaked Powerpoint Suggests the SBA Is Denying Disaster Loans to Anyone Arrested in the Last 10 Years May 6, 2020Despite broad bipartisan support for stimulus loans reaching small-business owners with criminal records, Steven Mnuchin and the SBA are reportedly excluding more rehabilitated entrepreneurs than they've ever admitted before.