- Amazon wants to hire 3,000 workers destined for areas related to programming, finance and among others January 28, 2021The e-commerce giant will expand its technology hub in Boston to include new corporate and tech jobs.
- How to Navigate Domain Name Disputes January 27, 2021A useful guide for choosing the right path to online justice.
- Jeff Bezos Demands 1.7 Million Dollars From His Girlfriend's Brother January 27, 2021After Michael Sánchez lost the defamation lawsuit against the tycoon, Bezos has made this decision.
- Population and Housing Census 2020: There Are 126 Million Inhabitants in Mexico January 27, 2021The Inegi presented the results of the 2020 population and housing census, and there are 126 million inhabitants.
- Spotify Dominates Streaming in Mexico January 27, 2021Eight out of 10 users have a subscription to the platform.
- Do You Have to Pay Taxes on Your PPP Loan? January 27, 2021Here's what you need to know about your PPP loan and taxes.
- White House eyes 200 million more vaccine doses, summer goal January 27, 2021Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsJan 27, 2021The new plans come as more Americans are open to being immunized and amid signs of stabilizing cases.
- Study links antibiotic use in newborns with reduced growth in boys January 27, 2021Chris Dall | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsJan 27, 2021The potential impact of antibiotics on child growth may be age-dependent.
- Scientists highlight low risk of COVID-19 spread in schools January 27, 2021Mary Van Beusekom | News Writer | CIDRAP NewsJan 27, 2021"In-person schooling for children has numerous health and societal benefits," the authors of a new study say.
Professional Business Web Design ....
Buy Bitcoin Now!!!!!
- Leveraging Big Data Science to Elucidate the Mechanisms of HIV Activity and Interaction with Substance Use Disorder (R01 - Clinical Trials Not Allowed) January 28, 2021RFA-DA-21-040
- International Research Scientist Development Award (IRSDA) (K01) Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed January 28, 2021PAR-21-104
- Renewable Resource Extension Act – National Focus Fund Projects (RREA-NFF) January 28, 2021USDA-NIFA-OP-007912
- Maintenance Assistance Program 2021 January 28, 2021OIAOIA-MAP2100236
- Faculty Exchange Program – African Veterinary Science January 28, 2021USDA-FAS-10613-0700-10-21-0001
DATA DRIVEN INVESTING FROM HOME.........
- 3 Smart Ways Entrepreneurs Can Save Time January 27, 2021Sponsored Post Given there will never be more than 24 hours in a day, here are some tips to save time in business, so you can focus on growing it instead.
- EIDL Loan and Advance Programs Reopen to All Eligible Small Businesses January 27, 2021The Small Business Administration (SBA) has announced it has reopened the (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to eligible businesses.
- Spotlight: Kobe Puts a New Spin on Influencer Marketing with AI Platform January 27, 2021Influencer marketing is making an impact on businesses around the world. Kobe is one platform that’s working on this in the Asian Market.
- Why Your Business Should Have an Active Social Media Presence January 26, 2021Did you know that the ad spend on Facebook grew by almost 30% in 2020? Here is why your business should have an active social media presence.
- More Than 60,000 PPP2 Loans Approved in First Week of Lending January 26, 2021The Small Business Administration (SBA) has so far approved some 60,000 Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans in its first week.
- Best Countertop Display Units for Business January 25, 2021Find the best countertop display unit for a retail setting, including plastic, wire, wood, spinners, glass, Lucite, tiers, shelved, hanging displays.
Communicate With Your Clients and Improve Sales....
- 10 unconventional financial goals which we came across from investors! January 18, 2021Today I want to share something interesting with you. I recently asked my team to share with me some very unconventional and “hatke” financial goals of our clients. Generally, when we all talk of financial planning, we feel its just about the boring-sounding goals like Retirement, Children education, Children marriage, Buying House & Home Renovation […]
- Why to save & invest money for future? Here are 10 simple reasons January 8, 2021Are you saving for the future? NO or YES? If you are, then you must be wondering what a stupid question that is, because it’s so obvious that one needs to save money for the future. We all do it anyways! You are WRONG! Trust me, in last 10 yrs – we have dealt with […]
- Getting Bad returns from your mutual fund? Do the Rolling Returns Analysis! December 30, 2020Not happy with your mutual fund performance? Do you think its a bad mutual fund, because it is not doing well from last many years? A lot of mutual funds investors lose their patience looking at their mutual fund’s returns after they invest for 2-3 yrs. Its commonly suggested that an equity mutual fund will […]
Affordable Web Hosting ....
- The Impact of COVID-19 on US Firms -- by Nicholas Bloom, Robert S. Fletcher, Ethan Yeh
- Living and Dying in America: An Essay on Deaths of Despair and the Future of Capitalism -- by Christopher J. Ruhm
- COVID-19 Disruptions Disproportionately Affect Female Academics -- by Tatyana Deryugina, Olga Shurchkov, Jenna E. Stearns
- Double-Robust Identification for Causal Panel Data Models -- by Dmitry Arkhangelsky, Guido W. Imbens
Learn how to build apps from home......
- She Left Google at 25 to Bootstrap Brit + Co, and Raised Over $50 Million. Now, Brit Morin Is Here to Kill the Lie Destroying Your Dream: 'Everything Has to be Perfect.' January 27, 2021In a new advice column for 'Entrepreneur,' the VC investor and juggernaut founder will answer women founders' darkest, juiciest, most vulnerable and ambitious entrepreneurial questions.
- How to See Beyond Your Past When Creating a Business January 27, 2021Spiritual business coach Ava Johanna overcame homelessness and hardship and found prosperity. Here's her story, plus her top four tips on facing fears.
- Drew Barrymore Grew Her Lifestyle Brand and Started a New Venture in the Middle of a Pandemic. Here's How She Did It. January 26, 2021Actress and entrepreneur Drew Barrymore runs a lifestyle brand, a production company, and she launched a daily talk show during the pandemic. What are her tricks to making it all work? She'll get back to you.
- Men And Women Receive Difference Performance Reviews. Here's How To Fix That January 26, 2021Want to promote her? Write a better performance review.
- Home Office Law: How Does It Affect Entrepreneurs? January 22, 2021The changing legal landscape of employment when we're all working from home.
- How Better Workplace Data Can Help Women Regain Ground Lost In 2020 January 21, 2021Measuring inclusion can help prevent recent gender equity setbacks from becoming permanent.