- Why Small Businesses Should Be Thinking (and Hiring) Globally During Covid-19 Isolation July 2, 2020The United States recently announced a 2020 hold on H-1B Visas. Here's what that could mean for your business.
- Are You Open to Opposing Viewpoints? 3 Tips for Improving Critical Thinking. July 2, 2020Strategies you can use right now to open yourself up to different ideas and reap the benefits of critical thinking.
- Theodore Roosevelt Was Wrong. Critics Do Count. July 2, 2020If you want to reach your highest potential, get used to hearing more "no" more than "yes."
- How to Craft An Elevator Pitch That Gives People Chills in Under 20 Seconds July 2, 2020Find your silver bullet.
- Required Masks, 'Peace of Mind Commitments' and Temperature Checks: What to Expect When Traveling This Summer July 2, 2020Four hospitality industry veterans discuss how hotels can successfully reopen and what to expect if you plan to travel this summer or fall.
- Free Webinar | July 27: How to Scale Your Training with Video and Learning Management Systems July 2, 2020Join us as our experts discuss real-world applications for both franchisors and franchise owners to improve their training systems to grow faster and save money and time along the way.
Do you need to talk it out? ........
- About 30% of COVID deaths may not be classified as such July 1, 2020Mary Van Beusekom | News Writer | CIDRAP NewsJul 01, 2020In the first 3 months of the pandemic, excess US deaths were 28% higher than reported COVID-19 deaths.
- Huge daily jump pushes global COVID-19 total past 10.5 million July 1, 2020Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsJul 01, 2020WHO officials also share details about a similar rise in the Middle East, due to multiple factors.
- US daily COVID-19 cases near 50,000 as 19 states pause reopening July 1, 2020Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsJul 01, 2020At least 19 states have paused or rolled back plans to reopen establishements such as bars and restaurants.
Professional Business Web Design ....
Buy Bitcoin Now!!!!!
- OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate IDEA Part B and Part C Fiscal Data (Fiscal Data Center) CFDA Number 84.373F July 2, 2020ED-GRANTS-061620-001
- Empowering Women to Recognize Factors Impacting Their Fertility July 2, 2020WH-AST-20-001
- National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention July 2, 2020AH-TPS-20-001
- Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU July 2, 2020G20AS00080
- Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU July 2, 2020G20AS00091
DATA DRIVEN INVESTING FROM HOME.........
- Why Lead Qualification and Lead Management During COVID-19 is More Important Than Ever July 2, 2020Your company's sales lead qualification and lead managment work right now during the COVID 19 pandemic response is critical to your future success.
- Want to Improve Your Workplace? 16 Productive Questions to Ask Yourself July 2, 2020Members of the Young Entrepreneur Council give us some advice on how to improve your workplace to boost productivity right now.
- Unused Assets Cost American Companies $55 Billion in March and April July 2, 2020New data shows unused business assets - like empty offices or company vehicles that don't move - in March and April totaled $55 billion.
- 4 Channels To Help Increase Online Holiday Sales July 2, 2020You'll want to get started on your 2020 holiday sales planning earlier this year, to help make up for that extended down time you've likely experienced.
- How Can Technology Aid in Business Recovery? (INFOGRAPHIC) July 1, 2020How can your small business use technology to aid in its own economic recovery? This infographic outlines many possibilities.
- Types of SBA Loans July 1, 2020The Small Business Administration offers different loans to meet your needs. Here is a simple comparison of what you need to know about SBA loan types.
Communicate With Your Clients and Improve Sales....
- e-Nomination facility in EPF accounts – Update your Nominee online? June 28, 2020Almost all the salaried employees have an EPF account. For many years and sometimes for decades, the money gets added to this EPF account and we all feel great about it. However, we do not pay attention to a small thing which can lead to a big problem. And that is not having the right […]
- What is SIM Swap Fraud & How to prevent it? June 18, 2020The telecom and financial services have drastically changed over the last 15-20 yrs. and this means that you can do lots of things over your phone now. You don’t need to go to bank for everything. Now your mobile itself is a bank and it will let you transfer money to anyone and transact with […]
- 8 things this Lockdown has taught me June 4, 2020We all are in lockdown from last 70+ days & this is probably a once in a life event. The whole world is fighting coronavirus and some form of lockdown is there in every part of the world. People are losing jobs, seeing salary cuts and we all are wondering how the future will be […]
Affordable Web Hosting ....
- Back to Business and (Re)employing Workers? Labor Market Activity During State COVID-19 Reopenings -- by Wei Cheng, Patrick Carlin, Joanna Carroll, Sumedha Gupta, Felipe Lozano Rojas, Laura Montenovo, Thuy D. Nguyen, Ian M. Schmutte, Olga Scrivner, Kosali I. Simon, Coady Wing, Bruce Weinberg
- Tech Clusters -- by William R. Kerr, Frédéric Robert-Nicoud
- What Jobs are Being Done at Home During the Covid-19 Crisis? Evidence from Firm-Level Surveys -- by Alexander W. Bartik, Zoe B. Cullen, Edward L. Glaeser, Michael Luca, Christopher T. Stanton
- Local Polynomial Order in Regression Discontinuity Designs -- by Zhuan Pei, David S. Lee, David Card, Andrea Weber
Learn how to build apps from home......
- How Hiring Women and Moms Propels Economic Recovery July 1, 2020Preparing women and mothers for technology roles creates a rising tide that lifts many ships.
- How to Hone and Harness Intuition in Your Career and Business June 24, 2020Amazing things have happened to many founders as the result of following their intuition. Here are three ways to do it.
- How This Entrepreneur Is Helping Women Understand Their Full Worth in the Marketplace June 19, 2020Jessica Abo talks with Khalida Brohi, the founder of the Sughar Foundation and the co-founder of The Chai Spot.
- Why We Need 'Dadpreneurs' to Step Up Now June 17, 2020Balancing work and parenting at home is nothing new for 'mompreneurs.'
- Makers of Tomorrow: Criteo CEO Megan Clarken June 16, 2020The ad-tech executive shares her insights on marketing and advertising in a reopening economy.
- Brands Do Need to Take a Stand. Here's How to Do So Responsibly. June 16, 2020Right now isn't the time to be silent. Here's how to get your message across.