- 6 Steps to Successfully Run Your Business From Abroad August 11, 2020Keep up your company's growth from any international location with these half-dozen tips.
- The Pandemic Economy Has Made Ecommerce More Indispensable Than Ever August 11, 2020The failure rate for small businesses is notoriously high, but it gets a bit easier when recruiting customers from online channels.
- 5 Excuses For Not Paying Yourself First -- And Why They're Wrong August 11, 2020This common piece of financial advice is easily followed when you stick to a budget.
- Free On-Demand Webinar: How to Build a Brand for Your New Business August 11, 2020Join Paul Charney, CEO of Funworks, as he discusses the best ways to approach branding, sell customers your dream, and integrate feedback into the branding process from step one.
- How Amateur Gamers Are Making Extra Money During the Pandemic August 11, 2020There is real money to be made doing virtual battle.
- Twitter Is Testing Automatic Tweet Translation August 11, 2020Rather than having to tap a translation button, Twitter is experimenting with automatically translating tweets into your language of choice.
Do you need to talk it out? ........
- US reaches 5 million COVID-19 cases, experts press for bold steps ahead of fall August 10, 2020Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsAug 10, 2020Meanwhile, experts warn that a window of opportunity to control the virus is short, ahead of a likely new COVID-19 surge in the fall.
- Molecular test targets ciprofloxacin-susceptible gonorrhea August 10, 2020Chris Dall | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsAug 10, 2020In a prospective study, the test accurately predicted patients who could be cured with the oral antibiotic.
- Countries face diverse challenges as pandemic total nears 20 million August 10, 2020Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsAug 10, 2020As cases surge in intense transmission countries, illness levels are rising in countries that curbed the spread, including many in Europe.
Professional Business Web Design ....
Buy Bitcoin Now!!!!!
- Restricted-Access Research Data Centers August 11, 202015-586
- Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU August 11, 2020G20AS00093
- Embassy Belgrade PAS - University Partnership August 11, 2020SRB10020FO006
- ROSES 2020: Citizen Science for Earth Systems Program August 11, 2020NNH20ZDA001N-CSESP
- OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate IDEA Part B and Part C Fiscal Data (Fiscal Data Center) CFDA Number 84.373F August 11, 2020ED-GRANTS-061620-001
DATA DRIVEN INVESTING FROM HOME.........
- Small Business Confidence Rebounding, New CNBC and SurveyMonkey Survey Shows August 11, 2020Small businesses are slowly but surely recovering from the effects of the pandemic.
- Top 10 Leadership Books for Entrepreneurs August 11, 2020Entrepreneurs attribute reading as one of their secrets to success. And leadership books from other leaders in their field is one of the top subjects.
- How to Sell on Walmart Marketplace August 11, 2020The Walmart Marketplace is a growing place to sell goods online. Here is what you need to know to get started, and to thrive, as a seller on Walmart.com.
- 10 Techniques for Establishing Work-Life Balance During Rapid Business Growth August 11, 2020The Young Entrepreneur Council has some advice on establishing a work-life balance for a growing business.
- What’s the Qualified Business Income Deduction and Can You Claim It? August 10, 2020The qualified business income deduction is a helpful tax reduction for those owners who qualify for it. Here's what small business owners need to know.
- Slack for Dummies Gives Readers a Quick How-to on This Popular Collaboration Tool August 10, 2020Slack for Dummies is the fastest way to learn and understand Slack. Ideal for virtual teams and newly created work-from-home organizations.
Communicate With Your Clients and Improve Sales....
- How much “Gold” can you hold without any income proof? August 3, 2020Most of the Indians are obsessed with gold. But are you aware of the restriction on how much gold can you hold even the worth of gold does not match your income status? In this article I will exactly touch base on that. How much gold can you have without receipts? Have you ever wondered […]
- Corona Rakshak Policy – Get paid when you catch Covid-19 July 20, 2020Health Insurance companies have recently launched one more corona specific health insurance policy called as Corona Rakshak Policy” as per the IRDAI guidelines. This is a benefit based health insurance plan which pays you a lump sum amount when you are diagnosed of covid-19 and are hospitalized for continuous 72 hrs. Features of Corona Rakshak […]
- Corona Kavach Policy – Get insured and save high medical bills July 16, 2020The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has caused a lot of fear and anxiety in our lives because there are no vaccines or any cure available for this illness. If anyone gets COVID +ve there are chances that there may be huge medical bills running into lakhs of Rupees. In case you don’t have big health insurance, […]
Affordable Web Hosting ....
- The Effect of Fiscal Stimulus: Evidence from COVID-19 -- by Miguel Garza Casado, Britta Glennon, Julia Lane, David McQuown, Daniel Rich, Bruce A. Weinberg
- Frictional Sorting -- by Wenquan Liang, Ran Song, Christopher Timmins
- College Majors -- by Arpita Patnaik, Matthew J. Wiswall, Basit Zafar
- Dust Bowl Migrants: Identifying an Archetype -- by Richard Hornbeck
Learn how to build apps from home......
- COVID-19 Is Changing How Women Think About Their Fertility August 10, 2020Here's how one startup is helping them navigate critical decisions around fertility, careers and money.
- Why This Nonprofit, Nonpartisan Newsroom Is Focused on Gender, Politics and Policy August 7, 2020The co-founder and CEO of the 19th*, a nonprofit newsroom focused on women and politics, talks about diversity in journalism, activism and entrepreneurship.
- Free On-Demand Webinar: Making History as the NBA's First Black Female CEO August 7, 2020Join us as we chat with Dallas Mavericks' CEO Cynthia "Cynt" Marshall as she discusses owning your seat at the head of the table, social justice, transforming culture and more.
- Want More Clients? Focus On Your Personal Brand August 4, 2020How would it feel to run a competition-proof business? Here is the secret to making it happen with ease.
- How to Close the 7 'Power Gaps' That Impede Your Career August 4, 2020Now is the ideal time to lean forward and rise, says Kathy Caprino in "The Most Powerful You."
- Oprah Sending 500 Copies of Isabel Wilkerson's Book 'Caste' to Hundreds of CEOs and Leaders August 4, 2020The critically-acclaimed look at America's racial hierarchy could inspire a season of change.