- 13 Fun Facts That Will Make Your 'About Me' A Lot Less Boring May 11, 2021Don't let your professional bio fall flat. Here's some advice on how to inject a bit of personality.
- The Best Password Managers to Tighten Your Security May 11, 2021Keep your login information in a vault for safe keeping.
- Top Stocks To Watch This Week? 4 Tech Stocks In Focus May 11, 2021With all-around high expectations this earnings season, these tech companies could be worth looking at.
- What great entrepreneurs learned from their moms May 11, 2021From Elon Musk to Richard Branson, great leaders began their path to success from their parents' home.
- SPECIAL: Keys to being an entrepreneur mom May 10, 2021Motherhood and entrepreneurship are extreme sports: they are full of challenges, uncertainty and satisfaction. However, there are women who combine both activities and struggle every day to find balance as mompreneurs.
- 3 High Profile Tech Stocks Poised for More Growth May 10, 2021Three of the biggest tech companies in the world recently posted stellar earnings. While the majority of companies in the S&P 500 beat analyst estimates this past quarter, Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), and Alphabet (GOOGL) have multiple growth catalysts that should continue to drive their prices higher.
- WHO names B1617 fourth COVID-19 variant of concern May 10, 2021Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsMay 10, 2021Also, India is reporting an increase in potentially deadly fungal lung infections.
- Ibuprofen, other NSAIDs not tied to worse COVID illness, death May 10, 2021Mary Van Beusekom | News Writer | CIDRAP NewsMay 10, 2021"We now have clear evidence that NSAIDs are safe to use in patients with COVID-19."
- With COVID-19 cases on the decline, US states move forward May 10, 2021Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsMay 10, 2021The CDC says 44% of US adults are now fully vaccinated, as are 72% of seniors.
Professional Business Web Design ....
Buy Bitcoin Now!!!!!
- Research Experiences for Teachers Sites in Biological Sciences May 11, 202121-584
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for BRAIN Initiative Cell Atlas Network (BICAN): Specialized Collaboratory on Human, Non-human Primate, and Mouse Brain Cell Atlases (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) May 11, 2021NOT-MH-21-261
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for Limited Competition for the Continuation of the National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (NCANDA) Research Project Sites (U01) May 11, 2021NOT-AA-21-016
- Small and Medium Enterprise Assistance for Recovery and Transition (SMART) Activity May 11, 202172029421RFA00002
- BJA FY 21 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative May 11, 2021O-BJA-2021-93001
DATA DRIVEN INVESTING FROM HOME.........
- 4 Ways to Expand Your Business Outside of Your Core Industry May 10, 2021Expanding a business is not without its challenges. Here are 4 ways to expand your business outside of your core industry.
- Best Time Management Apps to Work Smarter May 10, 2021With so many digital tools now available in the workplace, time management apps for working smarter may be one of the best tools you can invest in.
- How Financial Impact Does Divorce Have on a Small Business? May 10, 2021On the Small Business Radio Show this week, family law attorney, Tiffany Hughes discusses how to prepare for the worst-case scenario.
- Square Offers ACH Payments for Big Ticket Purchases, Client Payments May 9, 2021Square, providers of software, hardware and financial tools to empower businesses, has announced a new payment functionality.
- 63% of Small Businesses Say Automation Helped Them Endure COVID Pandemic May 9, 202163% of small businesses say automation helped them endure COVID pandemic. The research focused on small and medium-size businesses.
- Thinking of Selling Your Business? Read This May 9, 2021The Art of Selling Your Business: winning strategies and secret hacks for exiting on top. If you are thinking of selling your business? Read This
Communicate With Your Clients and Improve Sales....
- Form 15G and 15H – A Detailed Guide May 1, 2021Many people whose income doesn’t fall under tax slab have mostly invested in products such as Fd through which they can earn interest. But can we do anything to make sure that the bank does not deduct TDS on interest earned if our total income is not taxable? If you all don’t know then let […]
- Single health insurance Policy vs Base + Super topup! – Which is better? April 14, 2021Shall you buy a single big health insurance policy or divide it between two policies (Base cover + a super top-up policy) for a cheaper premium? The whole insurance industry is busy promoting and selling super top-up policies as a “cheaper way of upgrading” your health insurance cover. But no one is educating investors on […]
- DevOps & Personal Finance – A guest post by software professional March 30, 2021This is a guest post by our reader Phani Kiran, who has tried to see personal finance from the software industry perspective. It will be more clear to software people but I think the way its written, everyone can understand it. Over to Phani Kiran — Hi All DevOps needs no introduction to people working […]
Affordable Web Hosting ....
- The Effect of Education on the Relationship between Genetics, Early-Life Disadvantages, and Later-Life SES -- by Silvia H. Barcellos, Leandro Carvalho, Patrick Turley
- Widows’ Time, Time Stress and Happiness: Adjusting to Loss -- by Daniel S. Hamermesh, Michał Myck, Monika Oczkowska
- The Long-Term Effects of Universal Preschool in Boston -- by Guthrie Gray-Lobe, Parag A. Pathak, Christopher R. Walters
- Four Decades of Canadian Earnings Inequality and Dynamics across Workers and Firms -- by Audra Bowlus, Émilien Gouin-Bonenfant, Huju Liu, Lance Lochner, Youngmin Park
Learn how to build apps from home......
- These 2 Moms Reached 1 Million Followers in 10 Months. Here's How They Did It. May 9, 2021The co-founders of Big Little Feelings share their advice for entrepreneurs looking to grow and discuss how they created a massive following of parents and caregivers through their Instagram account and digital course.
- In the USSR, 'Entrepreneur' Was a Dirty Word. I Didn't Realize My Mom Was One. May 9, 2021But now, as an entrepreneur myself, the lessons I learned from her are invaluable.
- Helping Out in My Mom's Hair Salon Taught Me the Secret to Resilience, Even When Declaring Bankruptcy May 9, 2021I grew up watching my mom run a small business, and I carry the lessons I learned from her to this day.
- Vagina Superhero 'My Little Yoni' Is Here to Make Early Sex Ed Easier May 7, 2021Sexual wellness entrepreneur Ariel Saint White created 'My Little Yoni' books and toys to lighten up and guide sexual ed conversations for younger kids.
- Our Global Reset Inspired Female Entrepreneurs to Pivot, and You Can Do the Same May 6, 2021As an entrepreneur, your life and business can be deeply and constructively connected.
- This Female Founder Is Using Her Underwear Brand to Microfinance Other Women-Owned Businesses May 5, 2021Watch this interview to see why Eby Co-Founder Renata Black is leading her company in this direction.