- Louis Vuitton Launches 'Jamaica-Inspired' Sweater, But Gets Colors Wrong and Criticism Rains February 24, 2021Brand crises do not discriminate, they can affect both large and small companies when things do not go as expected.
- How Can You Maintain Company Culture When Everyone Is Working from Home? February 24, 2021Even when there's no physical water cooler to gather around, leaders need to ensure that organizational culture survives.
- Microsoft's Cloud Generated More Revenue Than Amazon and Google Combined in 2020 February 24, 2021Azure, Microsoft's cloud service, outperformed its competitors, but Amazon Web Services still dominates the field. Why?
- Forget Tesla. Here's Why Ford Motor May Be the Best Auto Stock February 24, 2021With the electric vehicle and autonomous vehicle markets forecast to reach $1.5 trillion, Ford is well-positioned to capture a significant slice of the global market.
- Stripchat Becomes First Adult Cam Site to Launch a SPAC February 24, 2021Yep, that's where we are with the stock market now.
- The 'Drunk Mode' of WhatsApp and Other Applications Will Prevent You From Dialing Up Your Ex February 24, 2021The feature will be able to block or delay messages, calls and other posts for a period of 12 hours, while it is active.
- News Scan for Feb 24, 2021 February 24, 2021H5N8 flu risk to peopleTick-borne encephalitis vaccine
- COVID-19 Scan for Feb 24, 2021 February 24, 2021COVID-19 antibodies and reinfectionReaching out during pandemic
- Heads of COVID vaccine firms promise dose ramp-up February 23, 2021Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsFeb 23, 2021Pending FDA approval, Johnson & Johnson is prepared to deliver 100 million doses by mid-summer.
Professional Business Web Design ....
Buy Bitcoin Now!!!!!
- Ambassador’s Special Self-Help (SSH) Program – Julia Taft Refugee Fund February 24, 2021004-2020
- NIST MEP Competitive Awards Program February 24, 20212021-NIST-MEP-CAP-01
- Capacity Building for National Immunization Programs in the Eastern Mediterranean Region February 24, 2021CDC-RFA-GH21-2105
- American Lobster Research Program February 24, 2021NOAA-OAR-SG-2021-2006808
- Training Alliance to Enhance Produce Safety and FDA Food Safety Modernization Act Compliance (U2F) Clinical Trial Not Allowed February 24, 2021RFA-FD-21-024
DATA DRIVEN INVESTING FROM HOME.........
- 5 Myths About Extensions for Business Income Tax Returns February 24, 2021Businesses must file annual federal income tax returns by a set due date. Here are 5 myths about extensions for business income tax returns.
- 11 Ways to Better Manage Your Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables February 24, 2021Sponsored Post In uncertain times like these, it can be harder to make sure accounts receivables and accounts payables are in good shape. Here you'll find 11 ways to better manage them.
- Spotlight: Autism Rocks and Rolls Shows the Powerful Impact of One Individual February 24, 2021Autism Rocks and Rolls Raises awareness about autism. It's a podcast and business that proves just how powerful one person can be.
- This Laptop Riser Has a Whiteboard Built In February 23, 2021More and more products are coming onto the market aimed at streamlining modern workplaces. This laptop riser has a whiteboard built in.
- 6 Ways Brands Can Use Social Selling to Win Customers February 23, 2021Social media usage grew by 50 percent in early March. Here are 6 ways brands can use social selling to win customers.
- Biden Changes PPP Loan Rules to Benefit the Smallest Small Businesses February 23, 2021New rules for the PPP loan program will give exclusive access to funds for small businesses with less than 20 employees.
Communicate With Your Clients and Improve Sales....
- Can bank seize your property when you are unable to Repay Your Home Loan? February 23, 2021Do you know what happens when you are unable to repay back your home loan? After how many missed EMI’s will the lender get hold of your property and throw you out of it? What are your rights as a consumer and what exactly are the steps involved in the foreclosure process? When we buy […]
- How to convince your parents to invest in mutual funds? January 29, 2021Today we will discuss how you can convince your parents (assuming senior citizen) into mutual funds to get better returns on their investments with lower risk. I am not saying that every parent needs to invest in mutual funds. But I have seen many parents retiring with insufficient corpus and investing that money in a […]
- 10 unconventional financial goals which we came across from investors! January 18, 2021Today I want to share something interesting with you. I recently asked my team to share with me some very unconventional and “hatke” financial goals of our clients. Generally, when we all talk of financial planning, we feel its just about the boring-sounding goals like Retirement, Children education, Children marriage, Buying House & Home Renovation […]
Affordable Web Hosting ....
- Wage Inequality and Labor Rights Violations -- by Ioana Marinescu, Yue Qiu, Aaron Sojourner
- Housing Consumption and the Cost of Remote Work -- by Christopher T. Stanton, Pratyush Tiwari
- Biases in Information Selection and Processing: Survey Evidence from the Pandemic -- by Ester Faia, Andreas Fuster, Vincenzo Pezone, Basit Zafar
- Aggregate Implications of Barriers to Female Entrepreneurship -- by Gaurav Chiplunkar, Pinelopi K. Goldberg
Learn how to build apps from home......
- Free Google Classes for Women Entrepreneurs: All Dates Here February 24, 2021The trainings, which will be broadcast live and free of charge on YouTube, aim to help women in processes such as finding a better job, advancing their careers and growing their businesses.
- How This Entrepreneur Is Helping Keep Car Seats Bacteria-Free February 23, 2021The founder and CEO of BuckleBath shares how she created a service to help parents, caregivers and daycare centers solve a messy problem.
- Avoiding Gender Disparity in Remote Work February 22, 2021While some people thrive working from home, it's taking a mental toll on mothers. Could a return to in-person work be the answer?
- How This Founder Turned a Hobby Into a Multi-Million Dollar Sale February 20, 2021The founder of Schmidt's Naturals has advice on maintaining success during the pandemic and beyond.
- Is the Future of Business Going to Be as Diverse as We Think? February 19, 2021Veteran diversity consultant Dee C. Marshall has worked with everyone from members of Congress to tech-policy makers to make sure the answer is "yes," and she tells us whether we're getting close.
- Starting your own business is not how you think it will be: this is what will really happen February 19, 2021Are you about to start this journey or are you determined to do it soon? These three fundamental aspects will help you face your own entrepreneurial path more easily.