- Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll in the Time of Coronavirus April 9, 2020How these big three pacifiers are finding ways to get paid during a global pandemic.
- 5 Ways to Rekindle Your Passion for Leadership April 9, 2020Burned out? Discouraged? Follow these tips to reenergize your love of leading people.
- 3 Common Mistakes Companies Make With Their Social Ad Strategy April 9, 2020Social ads take amount of work, but done correctly they can significantly impact ROI.
- "Can I Send Cold Pitches During Coronavirus?" April 9, 2020Things are different during these times-but not as different as you might think.
- The 5:30 A.M. Warrior Call: University of Washington Model Shows Encouraging Coronavirus Numbers (4/09/2020) April 9, 2020However, not all models agree on the COVID-19 effect in the U.S.
- Emotional Control and Focus Are Critical in Times of Chaos April 9, 2020In a crisis, clean out what's not working for your business and mindset.
Has Self-Isolation Caused Anxiety? ........Click below
- Pandemic cases hit 1.5 million; WHO head dismisses Trump criticism April 8, 2020Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsApr 08, 2020"Please quarantine politicizing COVID," Tedros says.
- Experts: COVID-19 pandemic unlikely to ebb as weather warms April 8, 2020Mary Van Beusekom | News Writer | CIDRAP NewsApr 08, 2020Data are sparse on warmer temps and less disease, and some nations with "summer" climates are seeing rapid spread.
- US logs almost 2,000 new COVID-19 deaths — deadliest day yet April 8, 2020Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsApr 08, 2020Also, a study highlights a person who had only mild symptoms but infected at least 10 people.
Professional Business Web Design ....click below
- Instant View: OPEC+ potential cuts won't be enough to halt oil collapse - analysts April 9, 2020OPEC and other major oil producers on Thursday discussed potential big output cuts in the face of a huge fall in demand due to the coronavirus crisis.
- Saudi, Russia closing in on record oil cut deal April 9, 2020OPEC and it allies held talks on Thursday on record oil output curbs of about 15 million barrels per day (bpd) or more, roughly 15% of global supplies, to support prices hammered by the coronavirus crisis, sources involved in the discussions said.
- Morgan Stanley CEO diagnosed with coronavirus in March, since recovered: bank video April 9, 2020Morgan Stanley Chief Executive Officer James Gorman was diagnosed as being infected by the novel coronavirus after first experiencing symptoms nearly a month ago and has fully recovered, according to a video that was sent to the bank's employees on Thursday.
- Wall Street ends trading week on a high note April 9, 2020Wall Street ended the trading week on a high note on Thursday as the U.S. Federal Reserve unleashed its latest program designed to buoy local governments and businesses crushed by moves to stem the coronavirus outbreak.
- As fever checks become the norm in coronavirus era, demand for thermal cameras soars April 9, 2020The makers of specialized cameras to quickly scan for fevers as people enter crowded workplaces are grappling with soaring demand while confronting supply disruptions, forcing some to prioritize customers such as hospitals, executives told Reuters.
- GM plans to extend shutdown of Brazil auto production by 60 days April 9, 2020General Motors Co plans to keep its Brazilian factories shut down for at least 60 more days, the company said on Thursday, as the final batch of unionized workers voted on the automaker's proposal.
- As delivery workers emerge as frontline soldiers, India's government warms to e-commerce April 9, 2020Three days after India imposed a nationwide lockdown, Devender Singh revved up his motorcycle to deliver meat and eggs to customers - but his heart was in his mouth as he closed in on a police barricade on a deserted New Delhi road.
Digital Currency Market........click below
- Blueprint Neurotherapeutics Network (BPN): Small Molecule Drug Discovery and Development of Disorders of the Nervous System (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional) April 9, 2020PAR-20-122
- Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Vietnam April 9, 2020CDC-RFA-GH20-2113
- USAID/Tanzania Horticulture Activity RFI April 9, 2020RFI-720621-20-HORT
- DRL AGOA Civil Society Network Support April 9, 2020SFOP0006595
- NICHD Biomedical Informatic Resource Centers Grants (P41 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) April 9, 2020PAR-20-126
DATA DRIVEN INVESTING FROM HOME.........CLICK BELOW
- Your Guide to the Economic Injury Disaster Loan April 9, 2020Here are answers to the most asked questions about the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) available to small businesses during the coronavirus pandemic.
- 105 Success Quotes to Help You Achieve Greatness April 9, 2020If you’re looking for motivation to help you achieve greatness, use these motivational success quotes as your new daily affirmations.
- Only 30% of Small Businesses Have an SEO Strategy April 9, 2020Improve your website ranking with SEO during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Where to Find Virtual Backgrounds for Your Video Calls April 9, 2020Many may want to hide their messy homes when they're on video calls. That's where virtual backgrounds come in handy. Here's where to find them.
- Small Business Owners Vent Frustrations Over COVID-19 Stimulus Red Tape April 9, 2020The early days of handing out the small business stimulus money for coronavirus relief haven't been the smoothest for some owners.
- How to Lower Anxiety and Stress for You, Employees During Pandemic April 9, 2020Take care of your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
Communicate With Your Clients and Improve Sales.... click below
- 3 months EMI Moratorium benefit – Why you should NOT opt? March 27, 2020Today, there was a news about 3 months moratorium (which means a temporary relief) benefit on all kind of loans and how investors won’t have to pay their EMI for 3 months. However it was celebrated by investors without understanding it fully. So I thought of clarifying some doubts regarding it and to share with […]
- Will your insurance company cover Coronavirus (Covid-19)? March 20, 2020As I write this, Coronavirus is already spreading in India and there have been 148 positive cases in India. 3 people have died. Coronavirus is spreading across the world and has killed so many across the world (especially China, Italy, Iran, and Spain). A lot of us have bought life and health insurance policies and […]
- 2 big reasons why markets are falling? March 16, 2020Sensex is down by 7.96% today In the last 1 month alone the markets have corrected by 23% and it was one of the fastest and steepest declines ever in the history of stock markets in India (and globally) A lot of equity investors are very new to this game and many might be wondering […]
Affordable Web Hosting ....click below
- Pareto-Improving Carbon-Risk Taxation -- by Laurence J. Kotlikoff, Felix Kubler, Andrey Polbin, Simon Scheidegger
- The Economic Impact of a High National Minimum Wage: Evidence from the 1966 Fair Labor Standards Act -- by Martha J. Bailey, John DiNardo, Bryan A. Stuart
- Culture and Gender Allocation of Tasks: Source Country Characteristics and the Division of Non-market Work among US Immigrants -- by Francine D. Blau, Lawrence Kahn, Matthew L. Comey, Amanda R. Eng, Pamela A. Meyerhofer, Alexander Willén
- Changes in Assortative Matching: Theory and Evidence for the US -- by Pierre-André Chiappori, Monica Costa Dias, Costas Meghir
- Why Fear Can Be Your Best Feedback April 7, 2020Koya Webb talks about how to overcome fear and turn failure into an opportunity for evolution.
- How NASCAR Champion Julia Landauer Handles Her Fear April 6, 2020Plus, here's how getting voted off 'Survivor' taught Landauer an important lesson about herself.
- What Every Entrepreneur Can Learn From The Wing Controversy April 6, 2020The predictable and preventable problems that plagued The Wing could happen to any fast-growing company.
- Revealing the Secrets to Peak Professional and Personal Performance April 5, 2020Social entrepreneur Lian Pham biohacked her way back to health. Now, she's passing her insights on to others.
- For Shay Mitchell, Success Is All About Taking Chances -- Not Taking Risks March 31, 2020Actress and lifestyle entrepreneur Shay Mitchell discusses her love of travel, motherhood and the creation of her travel accessories line Béis.
- For International Dominatrix Mistress Eva Oh, Business Is Booming March 30, 2020The multimedia entrepreneur was ahead of the curve, and now virtual customers are clamoring for her services during lockdown.