- 3 Tips to Speed Up Selling Your Business June 3, 2020When you know what to expect from the sales process, you can save time and sanity -- plus get a better paycheck.
- 5 Differences Between Great Entrepreneurs of the 2010s vs. 2020s June 3, 2020The entrepreneurial qualities that propelled startups to billion-dollar valuations in the last decade are now relics of a bygone bull market. Moving forward, entrepreneurs will make names for themselves by creating profitable, sustainable businesses.
- Michael Jordan's Top 7 Rules for Success June 3, 2020Here's how you can apply some of Michael Jordan's philosophy to your finances and entrepreneurship.
- Don't Knock the Cameo Hustle June 3, 2020Meet three entertainers who've made the most of the personalized video-sharing app during quarantine.
- 3 Insider Tips for Creating a 'Productized' Business (Even if You Offer Services) June 3, 2020Take a page straight from retail and ecommerce by building your model around creation, marketing and selling.
- Here's a Deal on TurboTax Deluxe Ahead of the New Tax Day June 3, 2020Tax Day is now July 15. Are you prepared to file?
Do you need to talk it out? ........
- Latin America carries rising burden of global COVID-19 cases June 2, 2020Lisa Schnirring | News Editor | CIDRAP NewsJun 02, 2020About 250,000 of 732,000 recent global cases were in Latin America.
- Nursing homes site of 40% of US COVID-19 deaths June 2, 2020Stephanie Soucheray | News Reporter | CIDRAP NewsJun 02, 2020Deaths have topped 40,000 in US nursing homes or long-term care facilities, a new analysis suggests.
- News Scan for Jun 02, 2020 June 2, 2020Doctors' mental health in COVID-19Recovered COVID-19 patients
Professional Business Web Design ....
- SoftBank launches $100 mln fund investing in 'people of colour' June 3, 2020SoftBank Group Corp is launching a $100 million fund to invest in "companies led by founders and entrepreneurs of colour", in the latest corporate action as protests roil the United States.
- Apple must face U.S. shareholder lawsuit over CEO's iPhone, China comments June 3, 2020A federal judge said Apple Inc must face part of a lawsuit claiming it fraudulently concealed falling demand for iPhones, especially in China, leading to tens of billions of dollars in shareholder losses.
- U.S. factory orders extend decline in April June 3, 2020New orders for U.S.-made goods plunged in April and business spending plans on equipment were much weaker than initially thought, suggesting business investment remained depressed early in the second quarter amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Wall Street gains on Boeing, recovery hopes June 3, 2020A jump in Boeing shares lifted Wall Street on Wednesday, with investors remaining optimistic about an economic rebound from a coronavirus-led slump amid continuing social unrest in the country.
- Exclusive: Trump administration to bar Chinese passenger carriers from flying to U.S. June 3, 2020President Donald Trump's administration said on Wednesday it will bar Chinese passenger carriers from flying to the United States starting on June 16 as it pressures Beijing to allow U.S. air carriers to resume flights.
- Airbus jobs on wire as underlying output falls 40%: sources June 3, 2020Airbus is looking to hold underlying jet output at 40% below pre-pandemic plans for two years, an approach which adds new pressure to cut thousands of jobs, industry sources said.
- Lufthansa vows extensive revamp as losses balloon June 3, 2020Lufthansa has pledged a wide-ranging restructuring, from thousands of job cuts to asset sales, as it seeks to repay a 9 billion euro ($10.1 billion) state bailout and navigate deepening losses in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.
Buy Bitcoin Now!!!!!
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center June 3, 2020HHS-2020-ACF-ACYF-CY-1801
- Independent Scientist Award (Parent K02 - Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed) June 3, 2020PA-20-174
- Rural Health Research Dissemination June 3, 2020HRSA-21-025
- Judicial Education June 3, 2020693JJ920R000017
- U.S. Embassy Jakarta PAS Annual Program Statement June 3, 2020PAS-JAKARTA-FY20-02
DATA DRIVEN INVESTING FROM HOME.........
- Spotlight: D.Williams Consulting Supports Businesses Without Access to Mainstream Resources June 3, 2020D. Williams Consulting found her niche helping underserved small businesses. Find out how she got started in this week's Small Biz Spotlight.
- AirVote Uses QR Codes to Get Instant Customer Feedback June 3, 2020The new AirVote app lets a small business get instant and valuable customer feedback by using a QR Code for contactless interactions.
- 15 Best Places to Get a Tenant Background Check June 3, 2020Screening potential tenants minimizes risk of losses. We list the most affordable and best tenant background check services for independent landlords.
- Bigin from Zoho is CRM Software for Small Business and Freelancers June 2, 2020Zoho recently launched Bigin, an automated CRM sales pipeline specifically designed for small businesses and even freelancers who want to get away from tracking clients on spreadsheets.
- How to Do a Competitive Analysis June 2, 2020A competitive analysis is the key to finding business opportunities and competing smartly against other companies. Here's how to do a competitive analysis.
- 46% of Small Businesses Worry About Cash Shortages on Reopening June 2, 2020A new survey from LendingTree reveals nearly half of all small business owners worry about cash flow problems as they're reopening across the country.
Communicate With Your Clients and Improve Sales....
- How to claim refund from IEPF? (Unclaimed dividends, stocks) June 1, 2020Have you ever thought what happens to all those unclaimed dividends, shares or any money which was lost in scams or frauds? It might also happen that your grandparents or parents have made some investments and you are not aware about it? How to find it out and claim it back? The answer is IEPF, […]
- What happens when stock gets delisted from stock market? May 19, 2020Today, we will see what exactly happens when a stock is delisted from stock market? What happens to the shareholders and how they get the money back for their shares? To understand de-listing, first let’s understand meaning of “Listing” So when a private company wants to be become a public limited company and offer its […]
- Why that IDIOT is RICH and I am not ? May 6, 2020I got a call from one of my friends. He was feeling down in life and wanted some help on how to deal with the current negative scenario, he asked me some questions and requested for some coaching, he started with questions like How can I make more money? How can I have a blog […]
Affordable Web Hosting ....
- Cost Saving and the Freezing of Corporate Pension Plans -- by Joshua D. Rauh, Irina Stefanescu, Stephen P. Zeldes
- COVID-19 Doesn't Need Lockdowns to Destroy Jobs: The Effect of Local Outbreaks in Korea -- by Sangmin Aum, Sang Yoon (Tim) Lee, Yongseok Shin
- The Great Migration of Black Americans from the US South: A Guide and Interpretation -- by William J. Collins
- Measuring the Effect of Student Loans on College Persistence -- by David Card, Alex Solis
Learn how to build apps from home......
- Kelley Earnhardt Miller on How Her Racing Team Maintains Its Drive to Win May 31, 2020The co-owner and general manager of JR Motorsports is also the author of 'Drive: 9 Lessons to Win in Business and in Life.'
- Win the Uphill Battle for Success with Business Funding for Women May 17, 2020These tips on loans and grants can help.
- 10 Successful Women in STEM & Tech Share How They Are Balancing Life and Work During Covid-19 May 15, 2020Timely leadership advice from these female executives.
- How One Entrepreneur's Bamboo Bikes Are Changing Lives (and the Environment) in Ghana May 8, 2020Jessica Abo sits down with the CEO and founder of Ghana Bamboo Bikes Initiative.
- To Fuel Inclusive Entrepreneurship, Give Communities a Voice May 6, 2020Women and people of color have the ideas. They just need opportunity, capital and support to reach the next level.
- A Leaked Powerpoint Suggests the SBA Is Denying Disaster Loans to Anyone Arrested in the Last 10 Years May 6, 2020Despite broad bipartisan support for stimulus loans reaching small-business owners with criminal records, Steven Mnuchin and the SBA are reportedly excluding more rehabilitated entrepreneurs than they've ever admitted before.